Midday Meal Supervisor
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £9.13 per hour (including holiday pay)
Hours: 2 hours per day, term time. The number of days per week is flexible.
Contract type: Permanent
a) Principal Responsibilities:
- Assist in the preparation of the dining hall.
- Assist the catering team in the delivery of our lunch provision
- Supervise children during midday break.
- Assist in clearing away and cleaning between meal sittings.
- Assist cleaning and packing away the dining hall.
- Other duties as required
The successful candidate will be part of the school team and must relate well with both pupils and adults.
For more information about this position, including our CFS application form, please submit your email address in the space below. We are not able to accept CVs.
Chichester Free School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.