Your child has the option of purchasing meals from our new catering providers Culinera on site in one of our dining halls. For more information please visit the dedicated catering website Culinera. The Primary pupil menu can be found here.
If your child would prefer to bring a packed lunch into school then a lunchbox should ideally contain one of each of the following:
- Bread/Cereal - such as wraps; sandwiches; cold pasta; breadsticks and rice cakes.
- Meat/Fish and Alternatives - such as ham; tuna; eggs or houmous.
- Milk/Dairy - such as cheese spread/slices/cubes, hard boiled eggs, low sugar yoghurt.
- Fruit and Vegetables – such as fresh or dried fruits, vegetable sticks, salad in wraps.
- A treat if you wish - such as a small slice of cake or a biscuit.
- Drink – water or squash
- No nuts or fizzy/energy drinks
If you any any queries at all regarding the on site school catering, please contact Culinera direct on email@example.com.
Please do not hesitate to contact the Finance Office if you have any queries or need any other assistance setting up your ParentPay account.