Admission for Year 7 2023
We wish to say a huge thank you to all the families that have visited CFS over the last few weeks to see what life is like in the secondary side of our school. The application process through WSCC closes on 31st October. However, if you still have questions or would like to re-visit the school, please do get in touch with our Admissions Manager, Karie Wright on [email protected].
Friday 1st March 2024 is Year 7 Offer Day. WSCC will inform parents/carers in the following ways:
- On-time online applicants notified which school their child has been offered by email.
- Applicants who submitted a paper form will be emailed their allocation later this day if an email address was provided in the application. Applicants who do not have an email address will receive a letter by second class post.
Further details can be found on the WSCC Admissions page of their website: link here.
Open Events for Reception for 2023/2024
We are delighted to welcome prospective Reception parents to a tour of the school during the autumn term. Each tour will begin at 0930 and last approximately 45 minutes. You can book onto your preferred tour by selecting the appropriate date below:
There is visitor parking on site. The tour will begin in the Carmelite Hall and please use the Chapel entrance.
The application process through WSCC closes on 15 January 2024.
Virtual Open Events for Year 7
Whilst we are looking forward to welcoming many of you to CFS for our on-site Open Events, we hope that the variety of videos and information below also give you a taster of all that CFS has to offer. We also welcome any individual questions you have – as outlined below. No question is too small; choosing a Secondary school is an important decision and we want to support you in the process in any way we can.
We do hope you enjoy looking at our virtual Open Event resources:
1. Virtual Tour of the School – video guiding you around our fantastic, award winning new facilities.
2. Principal’s Presentation
3. Why Choose CFS? - with so much information from many different schools, here we have provided an overview of what we believe makes CFS special.
4. Frequently Asked Questions – answers to some of the questions we are often asked.
Individual Questions – We are keen for you to be able to liaise with the specific members of staff most relevant to your query e.g. our SENCo team for children with special educational needs. Therefore, if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to email [email protected], or call the School Office on 01243 792690. We will ensure that an appropriate member of the team gets back to you within two working days of your query.
Further to this, do have a look at our website for more information about the School, including our Welcome Page from the Executive Principal, and information about how to apply to CFS in the Admissions section. The video links above will take you to our CFS You Tube Channel. On here you will find several videos that will give you a taste of the CFS community, educational provision and pastoral support.